Standardbred Breeders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standardbred Breeders

Howrse standardbred breeders

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourslef!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corgi Lova

Corgi Lova

Introduce yourslef! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourslef!   Introduce yourslef! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:44 pm

Hey everyone! Introduce yourself and make yourself known. Post about yourslef here! It's a way to make new friends.
I'll start.
I'm Corgi Lova also known as Corgi.
I am a female. I don't want to be called a male, thank you very much.
Yes, I do have my own Pembroke welsh corgi, his name is Kirby. You can go to my profile to see a picture of him.
I also have two fish that my mom gave to me because she thought they would only survive 3 days but have managed a year now.
My sister is also on howrse, but sadly she doesn't breed standardbreds, she breeds hanos.
I breed Standardbreds, thoroughbreds, and paint/Quarters. the paint/quarts are a new project that I am doing, so I'll keep you updated. I Mostly breed Standards though.
I am randomly obsessed with gelgems from Hallmark (they are addicting to poke!XD)
I play piano, alto saxaphone, and soon to be guitar.
I am a gamer, I love computer games (sims2, howrse, addictinggames) ps3 games (soulcaliber, Final Fanstisy, James Bond,sonic) I also like wii (Spyro, Zelda Twilight pricess, Mario Party8 ) and Nintendo DS games (Harvest Moon, Sims2, Mario and Luigi, random stuff...) and yes, cell phone games! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/staythestraydogs

Introduce yourslef!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Standardbred Breeders :: Other :: Put whatever You Want here-
Jump to: